Monday, April 16, 2012

April 13, 2012

Email Logo
Reflection on the Spirit of the Sacred Heart
April 13, 2012
 
Concluding Prayer: (Taken from Isa Upanishad)

The face of truth remains hidden behind a circle of gold.
Unveil it, O god of light, that I who love the true may see!

O life giving sun, offspring of the Lord of creation, solitary seer of heaven!
Spread the light and withdraw thy blinding splendour
that I may behold thy radiant form:  
that Spirit far away with thee is my own inmost Spirit...

By the path of good lead us to final bliss,
O fire divine Thou God who knows all ways.
Deliver us from wandering evil.
Prayers and adoration we offer unto thee.

From Hope in the Risen Lord, Easter reflections compiled by Mary Varghese rscj and Millicent Francis rscj, Province of India

   


   For Reflection...
 
"On the first day of the week, at early dawn, [the women] went to the tomb..." (Luke 24, 1)

Christ is alive. I ask the grace of entering into the joy of the Risen Christ.

I reflect and ask myself what resurrection is in my own life...I speak to the Lord about what I understand.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment