Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 10, 2012

Email Logo
Reflection on the Spirit of the Sacred Heart
February 10, 2012
  
I know that when the stress has grown too strong
Though wilt be there,

I know that when the waiting seems so long
Thou hearest prayer,

I know that through the crash of falling worlds
Thou holdest me,

I know that life and death and all are Thine
Eternally.
 
Excerpt from a poem by Janet Erskine Stuart, rscj

  
   
   For Reflection...
  
Our faith in God is our trust in God - the belief in God's presence in, attention to and care for our human lives and our eternal souls. Our Sacred Heart charism supports and shapes this trust and faith in the Divine - it is the light in the darkness, the map when we are lost, the voice that calls us home.   
  
  faith tona monzon
         

No comments:

Post a Comment